We hold various contracts with ACC and insurance companies that allow us to provide simple holistic care in a complex society.
- -ACC Regulations contract: This allows us to bill ACC for the time that we see clients, not the number of clients we see in a day, so we have no incentive to get you out the door quickly
- -Work Recovery: return to work, and Stay at work contract: This allows the ACC case managers to utilise our clinic, and the gym setting to provide select clients with a fully funded, monitored strengthening programme
- -Dynamic Recovery: This contract allows Mark to provide Vocational assessment, workplace intervention and graduated return to work plans for clients who meet the criteria. Mark works closely with ACC case managers, GP’s and local specialists to safely manage a successful return to work from clients from Wairoa to Tolaga and inland to……
- -AON insurance: We are the preferred provider for AON insurance in Gisborne, providing Physiotherapy and rehabilitation programmes for their workers
- -Southern Cross Easy Claim: Allows us to bill Southern Cross directly for your post injury or post-surgical care if you hold Southern Cross easy pay medical insurance policies. No paying the bill and waiting for reimbursement.
- -Chelsea Private Hospital: We are registered to provide care in Chelsea Hospital, for our post-surgical clients the day following the surgery
- -Three rivers medical: We are the preferred provider for Three Rivers Medical GP’s and their Fracture Clinic
- -Gisborne Radiology (TRG Imaging Gisborne): We are able to provide referrals for same day x-rays and book clients for Ultrasound scans and Musculo-skeletal steroid injections. We have digital access to Gisborne Radiology’s system, and can view past and present films and reports of our clients.